Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sneak Preview on 8 Days Magazine Photoshoot


Hihi~~
I finally can update my 8 days magazine photoshoot entry for my dear to read (^-^). But before I start talking about the photoshoot, I'd like to thank my other readers and friends for reading my blog even though my intention for blogging again is mainly for my boyfriend :). I currently have no intention to publicize it, however if you were to find my blog interesting, you are welcome to read it with him. Noel loves sharing :D... right right ^-^??

Unfortunately, I do not many photos to spam for this entry *sad*... And that's because we were very very busy the whole time!! We were only given like an hour plus to finish everything, and that included, hair, make-up and the photoshoot >.<.


So, we were supposed to have our photoshoot in mediacorp :).

Quickly rush over to the studio and make-up room....


Look at the amount of make-up products Shibuya Gals Watson brought for us to use ^^!! But I didn't get to use most of them lol.


This is pretty Pearly and Yunwen doing my hair :D!! They were like professionals! I love how they styled and curled my hair hehe!! Thank you girls ^^!!


Styling in process...


Still in process with the photographer taking photos of how they put on the wig :).


Yeah!! Finally done :)!


This is the Tsubasa inspired Hime Gyaru look :D!
What do you think?? Like like anot ^^??

Remember to purchase 8 Days magazine when the issue is out ok? Probably in 2 weeks time orh :D!!

Bye-bye for now *wave wave* ^^!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment